CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hiccups!!!!

A man in Louisville Kentucky will be celebrating a very usually anniversary at the end of November. Milton Betts has had the hiccupf for nearly a year now! He said that he has tried almost everything to get them to stop. Betts stated "I've lost about 35, 40 pounds." "I'm off of work right now because when I go to work, I lose my breath. I have had a couple episodes at work when they sent me home because I couldn't breathe." After the hiccups wouldnt go away after a couple days he decided to go to the doctors to see if he could get on any medication to fix the non-stop hiccups.

Yea pretty sure this is crazy! Sometimes i think the hiccups can be fun, but like after 10 minutes im ready for them to go away. I don't understand how the guy could cope with these for nearly a whole year. Its kinda good that he lost some weight, im sure he can't really complain about that.

i got my article from UPI.com

0 comments: